BoA joined a list of A-cast celebrities at the SM Town Live World Tour in Tokyo Special Edition concert in Japan. In an interview after the concert, she expressed her thoughts of her music career as the pioneer of the global "Kpop Fever".

BoA stated, "It might be the supreme honor to perform at Tokyo Dome, a mecca of Japans music performance, so Im very excited and happy to have such a great time as this together with my seniors and juniors of SM Town".

She added, "Ten years ago when I debuted in Japan, there was no "Korean Wave". Its rare to see Korean singers standing on Japanese stages. I had to play a pioneer in everything, so I felt so lonely. I had to face more unfavorable situations compared to todays Korean singers. Thats why I feel envious to see them. It was overwhelmingly touching to see Tokyo Dome filled with Korean singers today".

Source: Yahoo News & Korea.com
Edited by: jhezwafu@dkpopnews.net
.
 
khvideos4u © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top