[Trans] Super Junior members' congratulatory Messages for SUKIRA 5th Anniv, News, Videos , Korea Songs, Trans

Unknown
0

Kiss the Radio will celebrate its 5 year anniversary on August 21. This program is not just a space for Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. It works as a safe house for other Super Junior members. In the members' congratulatory messages to the two people, you can feel their love and softness. We have gathered their congratulatory messages.

The memories from 5 years ago pops in my head. I remember I went to my hometown Cheonan for the first time in 8 months. But when I suddenly heard that I was a guest for the first show, I saw my mother for 2 seconds and went back to Seoul. I hope they firmly protect the program and continue to host it for 50 years. (Yesung)

The longest running idol radio program Sukira. I want to steal that title. (Shindong)

Now it's time for Donghae to become a Sukira DJ! Let's go! ㅋㅋ (Donghae)

Congratulations on 5 years. Please continue to give people joy and happiness. Good job, my members. The PD and the writers, you've suffered a lot. (Siwon)

You did well. (Heechul)

It has been 5 years already. The time goes by fast. Sukira that you two have been protecting. I hope it continues to receive love for 10 or 20 more years. (Ryeowook)

Thank you and you've suffered a lot for 5 years. As a fan, I hope Sukira lives a long life. (Sungmin)

I'm really grateful that you have been making us happy from 10 PM to 12 AM for 5 years. So why don't you step down now, Hyungnim? (Kyuhyun)

Source: Sportschosun
Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM
PERMISSION MUST BE OBTAINED FROM SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM TO RE-POST THE TRANSLATION

The translation cannot be re-posted elsewhere without my permission. If you would like to use this translation for your website, please leave a comment below specifying where you want to re-post my translation. I will reply to your comment and let you know whether or not you can take out my translation. Please copy and paste the credits above when re-posting. Only the source of the article and the translator should be credited when re-posting the translation; no other names or blog addresses may be added to the credits.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
Tinfy Movie
.

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top