[News] Sistars Hyo Lyn says, I Am A Singer is not the right place for me to be in, News, Videos , Korea Songs, SISTAR

Unknown
0

On the 17th, Sistars Hyo Lyn said, That is not the right place for me to be in, when she was asked if she was willing to appear on MBCs I Am A Singer.

For now, Hyo Lyn appears in KBS 2s Immortal Classics 2 instead of I AM A Singer, leaving strong impressions to the audience with her great singing skills.

Hyo Lyn said, I think I AM A Singer and Immortal Classics 2 are very different. Only top singers with years of experience appear on I AM A Singer. Well, great singers appear in Immortal Classics 2 as well, but its main cast are idol singers. Certainly, it could be a burden for Hyo Lyn to appear on I AM A Singer who debuted last year.

The producer of I Am A Singer mentioned of Hyo Lyn saying, She is one of the best singers among idol groups. She has outstanding voice, great performance skills, and the ability to interpret great songs. She is the treasure that many producers want to keep. When netizens heard of this news, they gave positive reactions.

Meanwhile, Sistar made a recent comeback with their song, So Cool.

Source: Newsen

Translated by Hanna@korea.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
Tinfy Movie
.

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top