[News] Sandara cheers her brother, MBLAQs Chun Dungs concert performance, News, Videos , Korea Songs, dara

Unknown
0


2ne1s Sandara cheers her brother Chun Dung, a member of MBAQ, who holds their first concert since debut in Jamsil Gymnasium in Seoul, on August 20 at 5:00 p.m.

Sandara wrote on Me2day, Todays the day of Chun Dungs concert! Its MBLAQs first concert and I cant wait. I even sent them bunch of flowers… I cant help feeling nervous myself!

PIC

Sandara also put up a picture with the words, Six days to go until my concert! I showed up at our practice room today at noon, wearing a cute Sandara shirt!

2ne1 will hold a concert on August 26~28 in Seoul Olympic Hall.

Translated by pretzyc2h@korea.com

Source: Starnews


Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
Tinfy Movie
.

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top