[News] MBLAQs Joon appears in dreadlocks: It was because of the length of my hair, News, Videos , Korea Songs, Lee Joon

Unknown
0

On August 20 at 3:00 p.m., a press interview was held in Jamsil Gymnasium in Seoul, where MBLAQs Joon fankly revealed that he had to appear on stage in dreadlocks because of the length of his hair.

He surprised his fans by his sudden change in hairstyle.

Joon said, I cut my hair for our album Mona Lisa previously, but now it has grown long. I thought it best to wear a wig during the concert performance because I would sweat a lot. I am going to sing until I have no strength left.

MBLAQs G.O said, We will make sure that everyone who comes a long way to see our concert have an awesome time.

MBLAQ transformed for their concert Men in MBLAQ with professional looks.

Meanwhile, the members of MBLAQ are currently busy with Mona Lisa activities.

Source: TVreport
Translated by pretzyc2h@korea.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
Tinfy Movie
.

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top