[NEWS] Kim Hee Ae is a fan of Big Bang?, News, Videos , Korea Songs, Big Bang

Unknown
0


Korean actress Kim Hee Ae was quizzed about how much she knows about the pop groups in showbiz.

On SBS's Night of TV Entertainment, the actress, whose appearance has not changed much throughout the years, showed up and did an interview.

After she started filming CFs at the age of 17, she was crowned as the best CF queen in Korea. When she was asked how much she knows about the young idols in showbiz, she answered, "I really do not know them that much."

She said, "I really do not know much about the idols of these days. I actually want to have more interest in them because if I don't keep up with the trend, I feel alienated."

When asked, "How many members are there in SNSD?" She answered, "9." However, when she was asked, "How many members are there in Big Bang?", she said, "4? or 3?" Her answer attracted laughters.

Kim Hee Ae uttered the names of the members one by one, "T.O.P, Daesung, G-Dragon, Taeyang and..." When she was recalling the name of the last one, she said. "I know this one. The cute and handsome... Seungri!" She added, "Actually, I am a fan of Big Bang. It's just that sometimes I need time to recall the names of the boys", which attracted more laughters.

Source: Nate
Translated by: Rice @bigbangupdates.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
Tinfy Movie
.

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top